Construction Quality Control
Ensuring the proper quality controls are in place is essential to a project’s success. Assessing critical details during preconstruction results in fewer construction-phase changes, reduced construction time, and cost savings. Our team will work closely with the various teams involved, ensuring that your project will be ready to go.
CONSTRUCTION QUALITY CONTROL
- Field evaluation of construction activities for earth works, engineered fill, sub-grade
preparation, roadway construction, site servicing, slope stabilization, etc.
- In place compaction testing of soil and asphalt
- Field and laboratory testing of soils and concrete
- Structural Steel Evaluations
- Building Science Evaluations [water proofing, insulation, roofing, etc.]